A septic system is a large underground tank that processes waste water and the solid material coming from your home. The tank is designed to allow particles to separate and settle, while the liquid flows out of the tank into a drain field. Bacteria is then filtered out through layers of rock and soil. Therefore, clean water is released back into the soil.
It is important to properly maintain your septic system. If it stops working, your tank could backup near the drain field causing waste water to potentially spill into the home. It could cost you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars to repair or replace the system.
What to do:
1. Locate a reputable service provider and have your system inspected on a regular basis. Depending on the size and overall waste water usage, every septic tank will require emptying.
2. When deficiencies are found in the system, make repairs or perform maintenance as soon as possible to avoid future repairs and backups.
3. Avoid parking vehicles or placing other heavy objects over the underground tank and its drain field.
4. Do not pave over the tank or drain field. Use care when digging and planting any landscape near the septic system area.
5. Do not ignore abnormally wet areas around the exterior of your home. This could be a result of a malfunctioning septic system.
SEPTIC SERVICE 602-903-6699
Septic Coolidge Arizona / Septic Service / Pumping Services / Grease Traps / Electronic Locations Services / Drain Services / Eloy Septic Service / Casa Grande Septic Service